Wondering where to begin for your first/next cupping set?
Soft/myofascial massage cups stretch, loosen, and soften the tissues in a general area as you move them around on your body.
Firm/deep tissue cups provide a more targeted release (dissolving of trigger points or knots) to a single area. These are the ones you keep in place for a few minutes.
BEST DEEP TISSUE CUPPING SET
This set is my go-to set of cups for firm/deep tissue cupping.
- These have worked like a charm for me consistently!
- You get 2 curved cups!!!! This is CRITICAL for cupping curved areas of your body (neck, knees, elbow, etc). Some firm sets don’t have these, but this set does.
- You get detailed instructions in both English and Chinese.
- You get detailed acupressure charts, in case you wanna learn to cup your acupressure points. 🙂
- You get a good variety of sizes, for both large and small muscle groups.
- You get everything you need (pump gun, tube, and magnets if you want to try those). Tip: 99 percent of people can IGNORE THE MAGNETS!
- No carrying case (not a big deal for me, because I prefer to carry my cups in these shower totes/caddies).
BEST SOFT CUPPING SET (ONE)
Here’s the style of soft cups I use most often.
- Best set for LARGE muscles, like back muscles and leg muscles, thanks to the EXTRA LARGE CUP!
- You can move the cups easily without too much hand strain, thanks to the mushroom or dome/handle shape at top.
- They stack inside of each other nicely (like little Russian dolls).
- No face cups (no biggie if you’re not cupping your face).
BEST SOFT CUPPING SET (TWO)
- THESE LURE CUPS ARE AMAZING when you need to cup with one hand only, because they go on with an easy side squeeze motion.
- These are also the cups you want whenever you’re doing beauty or cellulite cupping.
- No EXTRA LARGE body cups (like the set above). But, not a big deal if you don’t need those!
CUPPING CADDY / TOTE
If you’re looking for a nice tote or caddy to put all your cups in, this one is a winner!
Hopefully, this helps you shop for your first/next set of cups!
I recommend to try them all and see which ones feel best and help you the most. 🙂
Now, fill your cup!
This web site participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which means a small commission may be earned from products purchased through links on the site. This helps the creator to continue running this site (and costs you nothing). Only products believed to be trustworthy and beneficial are recommended. Thanks!